Monday 1 October 2012

Challenge #15 - "Brown, Pink and Cream"

Well, another month has passed us by and I'm now seriously thinking about Christmas [I'm never ready on time and this year I'm determined that I will be]

Part of me is still hoping though that we will get another "Indian Summer" this October as we did last year . . . somehow I doubt it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed . . . it would be so welcome before the dark and cold of winter comes.

Before I tell you more about our new challenge and announce the winner of our last I have some wonderful news . . . Deborah who was chosen as one of our Top 3 winners of our last month has agreed to join us on a permanent basis as the newest member of the Design Team.

Welcome aboard Deborah!

The winner of our last challenge and the Lili of the Valley voucher was chosen as usual by our guiltless colleague Mr. Random.org

Number 12, that is you Nat, please email me at apassion4paper@gmail.com with your details and I will arrange for you to claim your prize.

Here's the card Nat entered, just lovely isn't it?



Sally has selected our Top 3 winner's this month so without further ado they are [in no particular order]

Dawn

Anita

Catherine

Congratulations ladies from all here at RTG, please take the winner's blinkie from the sidebar

Now onto our new challenge . . . #15 which has a colour theme.

"Brown, Pink and Cream"

Any sentiment, any occasion, just as long as you feature a bear or teddy and you follow the colour theme of brown, pink and cream.

Our sponsor for this month is the fantastic Torico of Birdie Brown



"Hello everyone!  I'm Torico, the owner of Birdie Brown.  I'm a mom to two kids who live in Japan. 

I've been loving doodling since I was a child, and have a passion for cardmaking now! 

At my Etsy shop, Birdie Brown, I'm offering whimsical and cute (Japanese "kawaii") digital stamps created from my original illustrations."

Torico is offering our lucky winner the choice of 3 digital images from her Etsy shop.

Here's what Deborah [our newest DT member] and the rest of the DT came up with >>>>




















Aren't they all wonderful? . . . Ready-Teddy-Go challenge's DT are just the best!!!

Well now it's your turn . . . don't forget your entry doesn't have to be a card, it can be a bookmark, a tag, a wall decoration, a gift box etc, etc, etc . . . it just has to follow the colour theme and feature a bear or a teddy to qualify and remember you can enter up to 4 times each month as long as you enter something different each time.

Hope you will join in with us on this one . . .

Warmest wishes,




4 comments :

Colinda said...

Ohhh, love the colours and those beautiful cards from the DT!!! Have a beary nice day, Colinda

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for putting my card in the top 3!!! Gorgeous DT projects!

Hugs, Dawn

Kathleen said...

Beautiful cards by the DT.

Kath x

Nat said...

Another fab challenge! Thank you for picking my number out to win last month's prize!
Natx